Monday 20 May 2013

End of the World: 世界の終わり

I didn't know much about the Toy's Factory record label, and just discovered a nice list of bands to look up! One of them is "End of the World" or nihongo-de 世界の終わり (sekai no owari). Here's a video clip for their song RPG. (If you happen to be afraid of Clowns, best not watch this. I find nice-looking clowns scary, so I thought in case there were others out there who feared them like I do, I should let people know!)


This song comes from their new single, entitled RPG and released in 2013. I thought I'd have a look at some of their earlier stuff and found a nice song entitled "幻の命" (maboroshi no inochi), which apparently made them quite popular. Here it is for your enjoyment! :)


Well, of the clips I have seen, and the songs I have listened to, I quite like their sound and their feeling. If they got rid of that clown, all would be ok! :)

I was going to leave it there, but I just discovered a band called "湘南の風" (Shounan no kaze). Their song 純恋歌 (junrenka) is nice. : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment