Wednesday 30 January 2013

☆ENGLISH UPDATE☆

I just received my letter from the consulate telling me I got through to the next round of the JET Program application process! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I won't get too excited yet though. :P The next step... THE INTERVIEW! Wish me luck, guys! 一生懸命頑張りますよ!

So, how have my studies been going so far this year? Mm, not so good. All throughout the Christmas / New Year season, I've felt really apathetic and exhausted. I decided it was my brain demanding a break from my constant language study. Then off I went to Thailand for two weeks with friends. We had a wonderful time and I will try to write a little about my trip later.

So, now I am back, life is slowly returning to normal. I'm back at work on Friday, and even that mightn't happen as the business I work for isn't doing terribly well at the moment. I will be hunting for a new job - hopefully, HOPEFULLY in the media industry. If not, I will find a little cafe and hone in on my coffee making skills. 

Despite life returning to normal, I still feel a complete lack of motivation. I try to get up early, but my sleepy mind keeps convincing me that there's no point in getting up. I need to change my life somehow.  Maybe I'm still in holiday mode and just need a little time to settle back in to my world. 

In regards to my Japanese studies, I tried to do a little revision while relaxing by the pool in Thailand, but I don't think I absorbed much. Again on the plane, I tried to revise my grammar, but I don't feel like it helped. I feel as though my last post in Japanese must be really badly written... or maybe Deva is feeding me negativity pills again... grrrrr!

I'll have to study lots of Japanese in prep for my JET interview! :D

またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment