Sunday 7 September 2014

Update!

Oh my heavens. I have not written here for quite a while. I guess you could say I had a holiday from my blog for an entire year! An entire year spent in JAPAN! 

Yes, and I had a super time, just so you know. I guess I should have kept blogging and posted stuff about my daily life and awesome experiences there, but I stupidly didn't. What an opportunity lost. I was incredibly busy, in my defence. 

What did I do there? I taught English on the JET Programme. I also ate tonnes of yummy food, met an incredible number of wonderful, talented people who I will never forget, did a little sightseeing around Japan, and travelled to Thailand, Hong Kong, and South Korea! 

Oh, I also passed my JLPT N3 EXAM, which means I reached my goal from 2013! I must admit, I didn't do that well from the look of the results, but I'm so happy I passed it. I'm now wondering whether I should give Japanese a break for a few months, or return to my studies. I feel like I studied enough and as much as I possibly could when I was living in Japan. 

I wouldn't mind a teeny break from the crazy grammar.If that's the case, I may dedicate this blog to snippets of Japanese culture which I find interesting, rather than focussing on Japanese language so much.Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment