Tuesday 17 April 2012

A different mood.

Well, it's been a bit quiet for the last few weeks in relation to my Asian language learning. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem as me, but I often switch between my two loves - Asian languages and European languages. I started this blog during my Asian-mood and did lots and lots of Japanese study, but now I am in my Euro-mode and I've been focussing on the other languages I'm learning. This happens every so often - and I can't really control it. I will get back into studying Japanese soon - maybe in a few weeks - then again, I may return to my Asian-mood tomorrow! Until whenever that is, see you soon and thanks for reading!
It's almost a little late to post this, but a few days ago, I found this little clip on Youtube. There are four parts, so please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment